Mr. Calderon is a trial attorney representing clients who have been injured by the wrongful conduct and general negligence of others. Representative cases include large truck, car and motorcycle wrecks, intoxicated drivers, pedestrian’s collisions, premise liability and product liability, wrongful death, deceptive trade practices (DTPA), and cases involving uninsured and underinsured motorists.
Mr. Calderon understands the difficulties that follow an accident resulting in injuries to, or the death of a loved one, and the need for representation and counsel through the aftermath. Mr. Calderon is there to provide a unique combination of strength and compassion when his clients need him most. Mr. Calderon maintains his caseload in keeping with the firm’s philosophy of highly personal representation which allows him the time to fully develop and analyze his clients’ cases.
When out of the office, Mr. Calderon enjoys working out and giving back to the community. Mr. Calderon is a strong active supporter and judge of trial advocacy and law school moot court competitions. He is also an avid Texas barbecue enthusiast as well as an amateur pitmaster.
- Texas A&M, Juris Doctor, 2016
- Board of Advocates, President
- Texas A&M Preeminent Advocate
- Order of the Barristers (top 10% of Advocates)
- Hispanic Law Student Association, Vice President
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.A., 2012, Cum Laude
- Pi Sigma Alpha, President
- University Moot Court, Vice President
- College of Liberal Arts, Outstanding Scholar
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association