Michael D. Stacy
Mr. Stacy, a named partner in the firm, is a board certified trial attorney with over 20 years of experience. He dedicates his practice to representing families and individuals who have suffered serious injury or death due to the negligence of others. Mr. Stacy has obtained millions of dollars in compensation for his clients by winning significant trial verdicts and out-of-court settlements throughout the United States. Mr. Stacy has earned a reputation as an ethical attorney who tenaciously fights for his clients.
In addition to earning top credentials as a board certified trial attorney, Mr. Stacy has also been honored by induction into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and prior selection by the National Trial Lawyers as a top attorney in Texas. He was also recently inducted as a Fellow of the Dallas Bar Foundation in recognition of his dedication to service, education and philanthropy. The accolades are nice, but it is the relationships with his clients that Mr. Stacy treasures most. He works tirelessly to make a difference, one client at a time.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1997
- Order of the Coif (top 10% of graduating class)
- Order of the Barristers (top 10 advocates in graduating class)
- Chairman Board of Barristers
- Texas Tech Law Review
- University of Texas, BBA, 1989
Bar and Professional Associations
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Districts Courts in and for Northern, Eastern and Western
Districts of Texas
- Board of Director: Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA)
- Board of Director: Dallas Trial Lawyers Association (DTLA)
- Fellow: Dallas Bar Foundation
- Personal Injury Trial Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Juneau, Boll, Stacy & Ucherek, 2007-2019
- Simpson & Stacy, 2002-2006
- Strasburger & Price, L.L.P., 1997-2002
Mr. Stacy is active in his church and his community. He enjoys volunteering as a youth coach and as an annual speaker at local schools on Career Day. He has also served on various Boards of Directors.