We are pleased to provide each of you with information regarding some great results that we have recently obtained for some of our clients.
Established in 2000, the firm continues its practice focused on representing individuals and families in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases across the state of Texas. We remain committed to helping individuals resolve their claims for injuries or death.
RECENT CASE RESULTS:
- $600,000.00 settlement involving the death of an electrician as a result of a defective and dangerous ladder. The deceased man’s family received over $334,000.00 after deduction of attorney fees, expenses and payment of medical bills.
- $365,000.00 settlement in case involving a drunk driver that ran a red light and t-boned client. The client received $148,596.00 after payment of medical bills, attorney fees and expenses.
- $125,000.00 settlement in case where client was passenger in car hit from behind by a work truck and injured her neck and back. After payment of medical bills, attorney fees and expenses, the client’s net recovery was over $48,000.00. The firm also recovered $60,000.00 for the driver of the car vehicle who netted $26,466.00 in his pocket.
- Jury verdict of $5,200,000 for a client who suffered a below knee amputation of his right leg as a result of being struck and knocked off his motorcycle by an elderly woman driving the wrong way down the interstate in Weatherford, Parker County, Texas.
- $2,650,000.00 settlement in a case involving a truck driver who was crushed by a piece of oil field equipment that fell off a trailer due to the negligence of a forklift operator. The client’s net recovery was $1,221,852.20 after deduction of all attorneys fees, expenses and payment of workers compensation lien.
- $2,500,000 settlement for the family of a man who drowned in a poorly maintained apartment complex pool. After deducting attorneys’ fees and expenses, the clients’ net recovery was $1,440,017.80.
- $1,000,000 settlement for a female client who had to undergo multiple skin graft procedures after a home health nurse cut her first skin flap/graft off during what was supposed to be a routine wound cleaning/dressing replacement. Net recovery for client after deducting attorneys’ fees, expenses, and repaying her health insurance provider for all of her medical expenses was $581,244.99.
- $750,000.00 settlement for family of a disabled woman who passed away after being thrown from her wheelchair due to the failure of a van driver to properly secure her during transport. Net recovery for clients after deducting attorneys’ fees, expenses, and repaying health insurance provider for all of her medical expenses was $421,260.70.
- $600,000 policy limits settlement involving a married couple who were crossing a street and in a crosswalk and were hit by a vehicle. The husband died and the wife fractured her hip. After deducting attorneys’ fees and expenses, the clients recovered over $400,000.00.
- $400,000.00 settlement on behalf of pipe fitter who suffered on the job injuries from defective hoist. After deducting attorneys’ fees, expenses and medical bills, the client’s net recovery was $217,496.60.
- Jury verdict of $372,896.27 in Tarrant County for a client who suffered a shoulder injury that required surgery after being involved in a motor vehicle collision in which she was hit from behind.
- $350,000 settlement for an Air Force pilot after he was severely injured in a rear impact auto collision. After deducting attorneys’ fees and expenses, the client’s net recovery was $196,165.11.
- $192,500 settlement for a client who broke his femur as a result of a fall in the convenience store. Net recovery for client after deducting attorneys’ fees and expenses was $109,544.71
- Jury verdict of $168,861 for a client who sustained a severe hand laceration requiring surgery as a result of falling on a freshly mopped floor in a liquor store.
- $153,750.00 settlement on behalf of woman injured when two pitbulls escaped from yard. Net recovery for client after deduction of attorneys’ fees, expenses and medical bills was $66,011.75.
- $150,000 policy limits recovery in rear impact collision resulting in neck and knee injuries. Net recovery for client after deduction of attorneys fees and expenses was over $91,000.00.
- Third party and UIM policy limits settlement involving a man that was killed while crossing the street on his motorized scooter.
- Resolution of a claim involving the tragic death of a healthy young man after a dental procedure.
- Settlement of a claim involving severe facial/dental injuries from a fall at a downtown Dallas office building.
- A woman sustained a severe leg injury due to a slip and fall in a commercial building.
- A two-year-old boy sustained facial scars when an aquarium shattered and lacerated his face and stomach at a Montessori school holiday party.
- Two families suffered multiple deaths, and several others were seriously injured, in a rollover accident.
- A worker was killed when he was electrocuted on a jobsite.
- An elderly man died as the result of the administration of a chemical stress test.
- A young man lost his leg in the collision of two personal watercrafts.
- A young girl was rendered a quadriplegic as the result of a one vehicle rollover accident.
- A man committed suicide in a psychiatric hospital while he was allegedly on suicide precautions.
- A man was killed in the collision of two personal watercrafts.
- A woman died when the truck she was in went off road and the roof crushed in.
- A man was seriously injured when he was hit from behind by a drunk driver doing over 100 mph.
- A school girl was seriously burned while doing a science project.
- Two women died as the result of bariatric surgery.
- A man suffered a serious impaling injury to his groin while using a riding mower.
- A girl tragically committed suicide after her ear was left deformed from a retail store ear piercing.
- A woman suffered injuries that required a complete hip replacement after tripping at a retail store.
- A man died after falling from his wheel chair while in transport without being secured.
- An electrical apprentice was electrocuted and died while working to install an air conditioning unit.
- A geriatric patient died after falling and suffering a hip fracture at a senior living facility.
- A suicidal man hung himself in a psychiatric hospital, using his belt that the hospital failed to remove.
- A woman sustained permanent damage to an eye due to a defective contact lens solution.
- A man was seriously injured in an oilfield accident in west Texas pressuring up a line.
- An elderly woman was sexually assaulted in a nursing home by an employee.
- A man died from complications related to slipping and falling at a retail store.
- An elderly woman died after being mistreated and ignored and becoming septic at a nursing home.